SSEK is one of the largest independent law firms in Indonesia and one of the most highly regarded law firms in the country.
In terms of quality, we only know one way to do our job - correctly, professionally and to international standards. We concentrate on being thorough, applying the highest standards of integrity, never taking shortcuts or taking chances on the unknown.
The amalgamation of skills and holistic focus means that many clients consider SSEK's role to be not just that of a legal representative, but also that of a trusted partner - the first point of reference and a reliable source of guidance.
Awards & Accolades
- Outstanding: Energy; Infrastructure; Technology and Telecommunications; Construction; Corporate and M&A; Labor and Employment; Restructuring and Insolvency
- Highly Recommended: Aviation and Shipping; Banking and Financial Services; Insurance (highest tier awarded); Real Estate (highest tier awarded); Banking and Finance (practice area); Capital Markets; Competition/Antitrust; Dispute Resolution
- Recommended: Consumer Goods and Services (highest tier awarded); Industrials and Manufacturing (highest tier awarded); Private Equity; Tax (highest tier awarded)
- Corporate and M&A
- IT & Telecoms
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Antitrust & Competition (Tier 2)
- Banking & Finance (Tier 2)
- Capital Markets (Tier 3)
- Dispute Resolution (Tier 2)
- Projects & Energy (Tier 2)
- Tax (Tier 2)
- Banking & Finance
- Projects & Energy
- Real Estate
- Capital Markets
- Project Development
- Project Finance
- Restructuring & Insolvency practices
Indonesia Law Blog
SSEK Indonesian Legal Consultants has received an impressive 7 nominations for the Asian Legal Business 2019 Southeast Asia Law Awards. The winners will be announced on Thursday, April 11, at a ceremony in Singapore.
The Indonesian Government issued Presidential Regulation No. 20 in 2018, which led to the integration of the Indonesian immigration and work permit application systems into the TKA Online system, which was officially launched in early November 2018.
SSEK’s Stephen Igor Warokka and Angky Banggaditya were part of a delegation from various chambers of commerce and non-chamber business associations who met with officials from Indonesia’s Ministry of Manpower to discuss the draft MoM decree listing the positions that can be held by expatriate employees.
SSEK has been recognized in Asian-MENA Counsel’s Deals of the Year 2018 for our work advising on the formation of the Indonesian Oil and Gas Holding SOE, a US$4 billion deal that resulted in the creation of Indonesia’s largest state-owned holding company.
SSEK, led by partner Denny Rahmansyah, recently acted as Indonesian counsel to a foreign sovereign wealth fund in connection with a contemplated joint venture to develop co-working spaces across Asia.