SSEK is one of the largest independent law firms in Indonesia and one of the most highly regarded law firms in the country.
In terms of quality, we only know one way to do our job - correctly, professionally and to international standards. We concentrate on being thorough, applying the highest standards of integrity, never taking shortcuts or taking chances on the unknown.
The amalgamation of skills and holistic focus means that many clients consider SSEK's role to be not just that of a legal representative, but also that of a trusted partner - the first point of reference and a reliable source of guidance.
Awards & Accolades
- Outstanding: Energy; Infrastructure; Technology and Telecommunications; Construction; Corporate and M&A; Labor and Employment; Restructuring and Insolvency
- Highly Recommended: Aviation and Shipping; Banking and Financial Services; Insurance (highest tier awarded); Real Estate (highest tier awarded); Banking and Finance (practice area); Capital Markets; Competition/Antitrust; Dispute Resolution
- Recommended: Consumer Goods and Services (highest tier awarded); Industrials and Manufacturing (highest tier awarded); Private Equity; Tax (highest tier awarded)
- Corporate and M&A
- IT & Telecoms
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Antitrust & Competition (Tier 2)
- Banking & Finance (Tier 2)
- Capital Markets (Tier 3)
- Dispute Resolution (Tier 2)
- Projects & Energy (Tier 2)
- Tax (Tier 2)
- Banking & Finance
- Projects & Energy
- Real Estate
- Capital Markets
- Project Development
- Project Finance
- Restructuring & Insolvency practices
- Real Estate - Band 1
- Corporate/M&A - Band 2
- Employment - Band 2
- Projects & Energy - Band 2
- Banking & Finance - Band 3
- Telecommunications - Band 3
- Shortlisted for Indonesia Firm of the Year
Indonesia Law Blog
The Government of Indonesia has issued a regulation, GR 1/2019, that requires foreign exchange export proceeds deriving from natural resources to be deposited in special accounts in Indonesian foreign exchange banks.
SSEK managing partner Denny Rahmansyah is featured in an article on the Indonesian economy and legal market in the new edition of Asian Legal Business (ALB). The article, “Intriguing Indonesia,” looks at the trends over the past 12 months and what we can expect in 2019.
SSEK's Dewi Savitri Reni and Tengku Almira Adlinisa will lead a full-day workshop on Wednesday, February 20, on joint venture agreements in Indonesia.
The Indonesian Minister of Communication and Informatics has issued a regulation on the certification of telecommunications equipment and devices following the implementation of one-door licensing through the OSS system and product labelling requirements.
SSEK associate Bezaliel Basuki Erlan has been named a Recommended Lawyer for Banking & Finance in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019 guide to outstanding law firms and lawyers in Indonesia.