SSEK Legal Consultants and ChemLinked, a leading provider of regulatory information and market intelligence across the chemical, food, cosmetic and agrochemical industries in the Asia Pacific, are preparing an upcoming webinar on Halal in Indonesia: Halal Certification and Market Access for Food and Beverage Products.
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, January 26.
You can find more information here.
The webinar will look at how the halal certification requirement for food products in Indonesia is currently being enforced and explain the halal certification process. It also will discuss the Halal Examination Agency, sanctions for businesses that violate halal certification requirements and what to expect from an implementing regulation for the Omnibus Law that is to be issued.
- Background on Indonesia as one of the largest halal markets in the world
- Halal Law and the halal certificate requirement for food products
- Halal implementation timeline
- Halal certification procedure
- Changes under the Omnibus Law