SSEK Legal Consultants has been named a finalist in 15 categories at the Asian Legal Business 2021 Indonesia Law Awards, including Indonesia Law Firm of the Year.
The ALB Indonesia Law Awards pay tribute to the outstanding performance of private practitioners and in-house teams in Indonesia.
SSEK is a finalist in the following categories:
- Antitrust and Competition Law Firm of the Year
- Construction and Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Innovative Technologies Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year – Indomobil Group's Acquisition of Nissan Motor
Four SSEK partners were shortlisted for individual recognition:
- Managing Partner of the Year – Denny Rahmansyah
- Dealmaker of the Year – Fahrul S. Yusuf
- Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year – Dewi Savitri Reni
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Dewi Savitri Reni
- Young Lawyer of the Year – Stephen Igor Warokka
Winners will be announced October 7.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters. It provides insight into and analysis of the legal profession in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.