With leading employment lawyers from 11 countries, the congress aims to help organizations strengthen labor compliance practices to better manage overseas workforces and employee-related matters.
The key focus of the congress will include:
- Employment law updates from across 11 countries
- “Ask-a-Lawyer” – HR Legal Clinics
- Fighting unconscious bias and workplace discrimination to drive diversity and inclusion
- Improving workplace mental well-being
- Managing gig employment with confidence
- HR legal skills to successfully navigate organizational restructuring
- Workplace internal investigations: Equipping HR Experts with the right tools
- HR business partnering skills to confidently handle business disruptions
You can go here for more information about the APAC HR Employment Law Congress or to register for the event.
The congress is organized by RHT Academy, a leader in APAC in providing training, development and continuing education for legal, GRC professionals and senior executives, through bespoke summits, workshops and master classes.
SSEK is regularly rated as a top-tier employment and labor law firm by leading legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law & Practice. SSEK is the Indonesia member of the Employment Law Alliance, the leading global alliance of labor and employment law firms and lawyers.