Dewi Savitri Reni (Vitri), a partner at SSEK Legal Consultants, is a finalist for Dealmaker of the Year and Woman Lawyer of the Year at the 2019 Asian Legal Business (ALB) Indonesia Law Awards.
Vitri’s practice includes mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring and insolvency, dispute resolution and litigation, and foreign investment.
Her recent projects include leading the SSEK team that advised on the formation of the Indonesian Oil and Gas Holding State-Owned Enterprise (SOE), a USD 4 billion deal that resulted in the creation of Indonesia’s largest state-owned holding company. She acted as Indonesian counsel, with DLA Piper (Singapore), to GE in connection with the acquisition of GE’s Distributed Power business by Advent International.
Vitri has been named a notable practitioner for M&A and project development by IFLR1000, is a Legal 500 recommended lawyer for dispute resolution, projects and energy, and restructuring and insolvency, and was named a future star for Indonesia in the Benchmark Litigation 2019 rankings.
In addition to the two nominations for Vitri, SSEK is short-listed in 10 firm categories at the ALB Indonesia Law Awards:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate and Construction Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year
The ALB Indonesia Law Awards recognize private practitioners and in-house teams that have significantly contributed to the ever-evolving legal landscape of Indonesia.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony on Thursday, October 10, in Jakarta.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters and is a leading source of legal developments and information.