SSEK partner Fransiscus Rodyanto (Frans) will be a featured speaker at the 3rd Mining Legal Conference, which will be held July 17, 2019, at the JW Marriott Hotel in Jakarta.
The conference will bring together legal practitioners and experts from the mining sector to discuss new regulations in the Indonesian mining sector and their potential impact.
Get more information or register for the 3rd Mining Legal Conference 2019.
Frans will discuss Government Regulation No. 1/2019, which requires proceeds from exports of the country’s natural resources to be parked at home, and provide insight on how to comply with the regulation.
Other conference highlights include:
- Exploring new policies regarding mining tax and fiscal
- Understanding the mandatory divestment of mining companies
- Understanding the renewal of CCoW that will expire starting 2019
- Legal requirement in mining downstream projects
- Update on the much-debated Indonesian mining bill
- Legal perspective of coal domestic market obligation
- Analysis of IDX listing for mineral and coal exploration companies
- Unlock the potential of coal-fired power projects under PLN’s new business plan
Register for the 3rd Mining Legal Conference here.