Ten SSEK lawyers were endorsed as leading practitioners for Indonesia in the 2021 IFLR1000 guide to the leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers.
The SSEK partners and advisors recognized by IFLR1000 are:
- Dyah Soewito – Highly Regarded
- Ira A. Eddymurthy – Highly Regarded
- Fitriana Mahiddin – Highly Regarded
- Denny Rahmansyah – Notable Practitioner
- Fahrul S. Yusuf – Highly Regarded
- Dewi Savitri Reni – Notable Practitioner
- Michael D. Twomey – Highly Regarded
- Jonathan M. Streifer – Highly Regarded
- Michael S. Carl – Highly Regarded
- Darrell R. Johnson – Highly Regarded
In addition to the individual recognitions, SSEK was named one of Indonesia’s leading law firms across multiple practice areas.
SSEK received the highest ranking for its M&A and restructuring and insolvency practices. SSEK was also recognized as one of Indonesia’s top law firms for banking, capital markets, project development and project finance.
The IFLR100 rankings are the result of six months of in-depth research by an independent editorial team, peer and client feedback, and telephone and face-to-face interviews. IFLR1000 is the only legal directory focused on ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis of financial and corporate transactional work. IFLR1000 has been researching legal markets for 30 years with an experienced research team based in London, New York and Hong Kong.