The Employment Law Alliance (ELA) is offering a free 90-minute webinar on Thursday, July 12 on Sexual Harassment among the Global Workforce: An HR Law Perspective in the United States.
As a global network of the world’s leading employment law attorneys, the Employment Law Alliance is well positioned to garner insight into the impact workplace sexual harassment is having on human resource executives, employees and in-house counsel around the globe. Drawing on their clients’ experiences, ELA attorneys participated in a global survey and those survey results have been compiled into an informative webinar, Sexual Harassment: A Global HR Law Perspective.
ELA has gathered a panel of HR law experts to discuss the survey statistics on sexual harassment in the workplace and to educate participants on applicable laws and case-law precedents.
Experts from across the United States will provide practical insight on:
- The definition of sexual harassment as set forth by local laws
- Actions employers can take to prevent sexual harassments in the workplace
- Best practices and policies to put in place to protect those who report a sexual harassment
- Recommendations for training and development for human resource professionals
- Tips on how to conduct an investigation into an alleged sexual harassment incident
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
Click here to register for the webinar.
About the ELA
The Employment Law Alliance is the most comprehensive network of labor and employment attorneys in the world. ELA members provide employment, labor and immigration expertise in more than 135 countries around the globe and all 50 US states. They work closely together to ensure that their clients’ legal matters are handled seamlessly wherever they do business. ELA provides a smarter, more efficient and effective alternative to using a single multi-national law firm.
SSEK Legal Consultants is the ELA’s member firm for Indonesia. For more information, click here.