SSEK Legal Consultants is ranked as a Tier 1 firm across five practice areas in the newly released 2020 Legal 500 Asia Pacific directory of the leading law firms and lawyers in the region. These rankings underline SSEK’s position as one of the elite corporate law firms in Indonesia.
SSEK received a top-tier ranking for:
- Corporate and M&A
- IT & Telecoms
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
In addition to five top-tier rankings, SSEK was ranked in the following practice areas:
- Antitrust & Competition (Tier 2)
- Banking & Finance (Tier 2)
- Capital Markets (Tier 3)
- Dispute Resolution (Tier 2)
- Labor & Employment (Tier 2)
- Projects & Energy (Tier 2)
- Tax (Tier 2)
These rankings highlight SSEK’s standing as one of Indonesia’s leading full-service corporate law firms.
In addition to the firm recognition, six SSEK lawyers received elite Leading Lawyer rankings across seven practice areas. They are:
- Dyah Soewito –Projects and Energy; Shipping
- Ira A. Eddymurthy –Banking and Finance; Capital Markets; Corporate and M&A;
- Denny Rahmansyah – Real Estate
- Darrell Johnson – Projects and Energy
- Michael D. Twomey – Corporate and M&A
- Michael S. Carl – Corporate and M&A; Restructuring and Insolvency
And SSEK partner Stephen Igor Warokka was named a Next Generation Partner for Shipping.
About The Legal 500
The Legal 500 assesses the strengths of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions. The rankings are based on a series of criteria and highlight the practice area teams providing the most cutting-edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel. The Legal 500 research is based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.