SSEK partner Fransiscus Rodyanto will lead a session on entering the Indonesian market as part of an upcoming webinar on Advancing Canada-Indonesia Economic Relations.
This free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 7, from 9-11 am (Jakarta time).
To register, go here.
The webinar will:
- Provide an update on the business environment and opportunities in Indonesia.
- Discuss what opportunities Canada-Indonesia economic relations offer exporters and investors and learn from successful Canadian businesses operating in the market.
- Raise awareness and support for bilateral trade opportunities.
- Offer networking opportunities for the Canada-ASEAN business community.
- Offer an exclusive Market Entry Workshop led by SSEK partner Fransiscus Rodyanto and open networking session for participants in attendance.
- How can we advance the Canada-Indonesia business relationship?
- What are the benefits of increasing free trade?
- What are the potential opportunities or high-growth potential industries?
- What are the obstacles and challenges and how can we overcome them?
This webinar is co-hosted by the Canada-ASEAN Business Council (CABC), the Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC), and the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN), in collaboration with the Quebec Government Office in Singapore and Saskatchewan Singapore Office. It is part of the Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series 2021 organized by the CABC in partnership with the Government of Canada.