SSEK Legal Consultants is a finalist in 14 categories at the 2019 Asian Legal Business (ALB) Indonesia Law Awards, underlining the depth and breadth of SSEK’s practice.
SSEK is short-listed for:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate and Construction Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year
SSEK partner Dewi Savitri Reni is a finalist for Dealmaker of the Year and Woman Lawyer of the Year, and partner Fransiscus Rodyanto is short-listed for Young Lawyer of the Year. Denny Rahmansyah is a finalist for Managing Partner of the Year.
The ALB Indonesia Law Awards recognize private practitioners and in-house teams that have significantly contributed to the ever-evolving legal landscape of Indonesia.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony on Thursday, October 10, in Jakarta.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters and is a leading source of legal developments and information.